- Affordable and reliable 27.5'' / 650B disc brake wheel for entry-level hybrid, MTB and touring bikes - Black Alex Z1000 single wall rim offers great performance and look at a low price - Non-machined sidewalls give best results with disc brakes, but can also be used with rim brakes - Black Shimano Tourney TX505 Center Lock disc hub features adjustable cup-and-cone bearings for trouble free long term performance & quick release 100mm front and axle for increased convenience - 36 stainless steel spokes and brass nipples for improved durability - TY505 rear hubs are compatible only with 7 speed cassettes only, while TX505 hubs are compatible with 8-10 speed and some 11 or 12 speed cassettes.
- Position Rear - Wheel Diameter/ISO 700C / 622 - Axle Type QR - Hub Spacing 135mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Rim - Freehub Body Shimano HG - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Double wall - Rim Internal Width 17mm - Rim inner width range 0-21.9mm - Rim Color Black - Rim Drilling 32 - Hub Model Shimano Acera FH-T3000 - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type Stainless - Valve Presta - Rim External Width 22mm - Depth 19.2mm - Rim Model Alex Ace19 - Skewers Included Yes
- Position Front - Wheel Diameter/ISO 26'' / 559 - Axle Type QR - Hub Spacing 100mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Rim and Disc IS 6-bolt - Freehub Body - - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Double wall - Rim Internal Width 18.4mm - Rim inner width range 0-21.9mm - Rim Color Black - Rim Drilling 36 - Hub Model Shimano HB-M475 - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type Stainless - Valve Schrader - Rim External Width 24.4mm - Depth 16mm - Rim Model Alex DM18 - Skewers Included Yes
- Alex MD21 disc-specific double wall 29er |700c rim, Black - Shimano Deore M525 hubs - Suitable for Cross-Country, light Trail riding, CX and Road Disc - Tubeless Ready - Inner rim width: 21mm - Outer rim width: 26mm - Rim height: 18 mm - Rim weight: 500g - With eyelets - Schrader Valve - 32 holes - Sapim Leader Stainless spokes—Black
- Position Rear - Wheel Diameter/ISO 700C / 622 - Axle Type QR - Hub Spacing 135mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Rim - Freehub Body Freewheel - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Single wall - Rim Internal Width 19.7mm - Rim inner width range 0-21.9mm - Rim Color Silver - Rim Drilling 36 - Hub Model Formula FM-31-QR - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type Steel - Valve Schrader - Rim External Width 25mm - Depth 16mm - Rim Model Alex X101 - Skewers Included Yes
- Affordable and reliable 26" disc brake wheelset for entry-level hybrid, MTB and touring bikes - Black Alex Z1000 single wall rim offers great performance and look at a low price - Non-machined sidewalls give best results with disc brakes, but can also be used with rim brakes - Black Shimano Tourney TX505 and TY505 Center Lock disc hubs feature adjustable cup-and-cone bearings for trouble free long term performance & quick release 100mm front axle for increased convenience - 36 stainless steel spokes and brass nipples for improved durability
- Evo Tour 19 700C double wall rim - Black - Inner Rim Width: 19 mm - Rim Height: 20 mm - Pin joint construction - No Eyelets - Schrader valve - 36 holes - Stainless steel spokes - Silver
Our thru-axle kit comes with everything you need to mount most 12x142 thru-axle bikes on your KICKR SNAP indoor trainer. This accessory will work with all editions of the Wahoo KICKR SNAP. It includes the following: - Threaded axle spacer M12 x 1.75 Coarse - M12 x 1.5 Medium - M12 x 1.0 Fine - End Cap
Surly's Ultra New Disc Front Hub is a gorgeous hunk of aluminum that boasts reliable sealed bearings and a 6-bolt disc attachment. The forged chromoly axle is flex-free for steering precision, long-lasting durability and simple quick-release compatibility.
Stan's lightweight aluminum valve stems are half the weight of Stan's standard brass valves. The secure round base is compatible with most tubeless rims and a perfect fit for all Stan's BST rims. A removable valve core makes adding sealant easy, and these babies fit up to 8mm valve hole. Sold as a pair.
- Light enough to take XC racing but was born from research and testing on the Enduro World Series circuit, making it a great rim for anyone looking to improve both descending and climbing - Asymmetric rim design allows for a stronger wheel while offering the easy inflation and Stan's trademark unmatched airtight seal. - 28mm internal width ideal for 2.2-2.5" tires - Light and durable 6069 aluminum with welded joint and reinforced spoke bed
- Asymmetric rim design allows for a stronger wheel while offering the easy inflation and Stan's trademark unmatched airtight seal. - 25mm width optimized for 40mm Gravel tires and up to 2.3'' mountain tires - Light and durable 6069 aluminum with welded joint and reinforced spoke bed
$25.99 - $39.99
Can be used with Stan's ZTR rims to make them airtight or used as a lightweight rim tape in any rim. A single 10-yard roll will tape five 26-inch rims or four 29-inch rims or two wide road clincher rims. 21mm width fits: - ZTR Olympic - ZTR Iron Cross - ZTR 355 - ZTR Alpine - ZTR Crest - ZTR Alpha 340 (2 layers) - ZTR Alpha 400 (2 layers) - Most road clincher rims 25mm width fits: - ZTR 355 (26", 650b, 29") - ZTR Crest - Crest MK3 - ZTR Arch EX - ZTR Flow EX - Crest S1 27mm width fits: - ZTR Flow EX - ZTR Bravo - ZTR Hugo 52mm - Arch S1 - ZTR Rapid 28 - ZTR Rapid 30 - Arch MK3 30mm width fits: - ZTR Flow MK3
$24.99 - $26.99
Use Stan's Tubeless Valve Stems when you're converting standard rims to tubeless via the taping method. These also have a removable core for easier application of tire sealant. Note: Schrader valve is for non-stepped Hugo rims. If your Hugo rim decal reads: - MAX RIM PRESSURE: 2.8 tires: 26psi, 3.0 tires: 24psi - ERD 615, 622x49.9, 29 in x 52.3mm Your rim has a stepped valve and is not compatible with this Schrader valve.
$419.99 - $759.99
• Model Number : WH-M8020 • Series : DEORE XT • Brake Type : Center Lock Disc • Axle Type : 15mm E-Thru • Over Locknut : 100mm • Axle Length : 100mm • Rim Type : Offset rim • Rim Height : 18.8mm • Rim Width : 27.9mm • Recommended Tire : 27.5x2.00-2.40 • Increased tire rigidity for improved traction. • 24C wide-profile offset rim. • Front/ Rear: E-thru. • 28pc butted spokes (F&R). • Offset rim design for durable wheel construction.
The all-rounder of the new DURA-ACE wheel lineup, the C50 is both lighter than the previous C40 model and nearly as aerodynamic as the previous C60. It's a wheelset at home in a wide range of conditions. From time trials to criteriums, on rolling terrain or attempting a personal best, the new C50 is the ideal wheel for spirited road riding. The perfect blend of low weight and aerodynamic performance, the all-new DURA-ACE C50 features an updated all-carbon tubeless rim and new hub design that drops weight while enhancing rigidity. - 50 mm height full carbon rim - Internal rim width: 21 mm - DIRECT ENGAGEMENT - Compatible only with Shimano road 12-speed cassette sprockets
Perfect for flatter courses and time trials, the DURA-ACE C60 prioritizes aerodynamic efficiency and lateral rigidity. The new hub design, stiffer spokes, and deep-section rim are designed specifically to allow you to push harder in corners and ensure that every bit of your effort is translated into forward motion. Like the entire DURA-ACE wheel family, the new C60 started with a blank slate. Different from the C36 and C50, the C60 has a specific front hub design using Shimano's OPTBAL 2:1 spoke pattern to enhance lateral rigidity. The C60 also receives stiffer spokes, 1.8 mm instead of 1.5 mm. Tested by our professional athletes, this focus on the lateral rigidity of C60 allows you to push harder in corners and when maneuvering at higher speeds. Lastly the new wind-tunnel tested, deep section rims feature a faster, more stable cross-section that time trialists, triathletes, and sprinters alike will enjoy. - HR: High-Rigidity ver. +20% increased lateral rigidity for powerful riders and sprinters - 60 mm height full carbon rim - Internal rim width: 21 mm - DIRECT ENGAGEMENT - Compatible only with Shimano road 12-speed cassette sprockets
The Shimano HB-RS470 front disc brake hub features a Center Lock design, Internal Grease Sleeve, and Cup and Cone Bearing technology. - The Center Lock system makes for easy rotor installation with a quick and secure spline mount and lock ring - Hub features internal o-rings and a grease sleeve that helps maintain grease levels and increases service life
- Series: SLX - HB-M7000 - Axle Type: QR - Axle Length: 100 - Axle Diameter: 17.5 - HB-M7010 - Axle Type: 15mm E-Thru - Axle Length: 100 - Axle Diameter: 14 - Spoke Holes: 32H - Spoke Hole Circle: 44/44 - Average Weight: 189g
With simple setup and reliable trail performance, the SLX front hub is perfect for custom MTB wheel builds. - Easy disc brake rotor installation with Center Lock spline mount and lock ring - Tool-free 15mm thru axle system is stiff and lightweight - Simple setup and reliable trail performance
- Compatible with 26 to 28" wheel sizes - Light alloy QR lever and nut - 6V, 3.0W output
Shimano's Ultegra Hubs are flag-bearers for high-durability, smooth-rolling performance. Hardened steel cup-and-cone design use stainless steel bearings for minimal drag and superior ease of maintenance. Shimano's Digital Adjustment System makes hub maintenance fast, simple, and reduces axial force on the bearings, reducing wear and tear on the hub internals.
Designed for the highest speed environments and modern tire widths, the ULTEGRA C60 wheelset shares its all-carbon rim profile with DURA-ACE but employs a hub that is compatible with both 12 and 11-speed cassettes. For situations where aerodynamics is the priority, the new ULTEGRA R8170 C60 wheelset features an all-carbon, 21 mm internal, tubeless compatible rim and a super-fast cup and cone bearing hub that is compatible with both 12 and 11-speed cassettes. - 60 mm height full carbon rim - Internal rim width: 21 mm - Shared rim profile with R9200 DURA-ACE wheels - Improved aerodynamics
$27.00 - $35.00
SRAM's X0 conversion caps are the ticket for converting your X0 hubs to a different axle type.
After years of mountain biking with thru-axles with bulky handles that seemed to strike every trailside obstacle, we needed a better option. Our Lightning Bolt-On thru axles offer a high-quality, simple, lightweight alternative to that bulky handle. Available in a range of sizes that fit both front and rear wheels on all types of thru-axle-equipped bikes. - Lightning is Better—Our front and rear Lightning Bolt-On axles offer a stronger, more durable, lower profile, and lighter weight option to replace your stock thru-axles. - Low Profile—No more bulky handles to strike trail obstacles. Aerodynamic design. - Light Weight—Our axles are internally bored to remove unnecessary material without compromising strength. - Easy to install—Our matching front and rear Lightning Bolt-On Axles require only a standard 6mm hex wrench for easy installation and removal. - Better Tolerances—Manufactured in the USA to the tightest tolerances using aerospace materials and CNC manufacturing. No longer will your axle loosen while riding.
$104.00 - $107.00
Our Trainer Axle is designed to adapt your thru-axle equipped bike to on-wheel trainers, such as a 1up, Blackburn, Cyclops, Kinetic, Tacx, Wahoo, and many others. Our goal is to fit the thru-axle to your bike perfectly to minimize spacers and extra parts, providing a clean, high-performance axle for your bike. Train, warm up, and be race ready and fit for the season. - When it’s time for your race or time to head outside, simply remove your bike from the trainer, remove the drive side axle end and go. Our axle is suitable for use on or off the trainer, indoors or out. - The axle shaft and axle ends are precision CNC-machined from 7075 aluminum and hard-anodized for rugged durability. - No special tools required. Design allows for installation or wheel removal using your standard 5mm hex wrench. - Designed, built, and quality tested in the USA. Proven around the world. Important: Before you order, make sure your specific trainer will accommodate the width of your modern thru-axle-equipped bike. Measure your trainer at the widest setting and measure the outside width of your bike frame. Our the trainer axle ends will extend past your frame on each side.
High Flow: 3X air flow makes seating tires a snap No Clog: Eliminates clogging and busts through dry sealant Micro-Adjust: Airs down to the perfectly dialed tire pressure Direct-Inject: Coreless design for no-fuss injection of sealant No Hassles Lifetime Guarantee Free Shipping for US Customers Free Returns for US Customers Sold as Pair
Replacement freehub bodies for Vault hubs. - Use to replace worn/damaged freehub body or to switch cassette standards. - 60T
Booster thru-axle hub spacer kits are designed to give your non-Boost front and rear thru-axle hubs the boost they need to fit any Boost-compatible frame or fork.
Looking for a super lightweight but badass tubeless sealant? Boom, you've just found it my friend! No Puncture Hassle performs under the most brutal race conditions. The cutting-edge microfiber molecules fill the bigger holes and tears, whilst the advanced latex forms a strong seal instantly. The formula also contains a unique UV detection system that highlights any punctures you haven’t seen during your ride. Developed with the world's top downhillers and pro peloton teams, to give you the finest tire sealant available. It's non-corrosive and easily washes off with water. Compatible with tubeless ready and full UST wheels/tires, No Puncture Hassle works from 15psi-120psi and temperatures from -20°C to +50°C. Our pouch is designed to fit your Presta valve perfectly and is ideal to add to your toolkit or ride pack for emergency top ups on the go! - For Downhill, Enduro and Road tires - Seals tears and holes up to 6mm - Contains UV puncture detection - Won't dry out or ball - Works from 15psi-120psi and temperatures from -20°C to +50°C - Biodegradable
Page 1 of 15 Next page