A thru-axle 650B disc wheelset with convenient dual Center Lock/6-Bolt disc and full 8/9/10/11sp compatibility that is perfectly suited to modern road, CX, or gravel applications.
- A lightweight (450g), pinned construction double-wall rim with new-school 23mm internal width, tubeless compatibility, offset/asymmetrical construction, and hookless bead profile
- Asymmetric rims w/offset spoke holes for better triangulation of spoke angles and balance of tensions in a wheel build, resulting in a stronger, stiffer, more compliant, and more reliable wheel
- Joytech thru-axle alloy Center Lock hubs w/serviceable cup and cone bearings
- Ships with CL-to-6-Bolt adapter and lockring full dual Center Lock/6-Bolt compatibility
- Reinforced head straight gauge 14G/2.0mm SUS304 Stainless Steel spokes (black) w/12mm brass nipples (black)
- Weight: 904g
Going tubeless allows you to run lower tire pressures without the added weight of a tube. Lower tire pressure has many benefits, including greater traction, lower rolling resistance over rough surfaces, and decreased risk of a puncture-related flat.
Tubeless-ready rims and tires are parts of a complete system that eliminate the need for tubes by creating an airtight chamber between the rim and tire. Liquid sealant is added to the chamber to fill small punctures and maintain air pressure while you ride.
UST (Universal Standard for Tubeless) is a specific type of tubeless system that dictates the shape of the rim and tire beads. UST rims should be paired with UST-specific tires for best results.
|Brake Compatibility||Center Lock disc|
|Inner Rim Width||22.7mm|
|Outer Rim Width||25.6mm|
|Hub||Joytech thru-axle alloy Center Lock w/serviceable cup and cone bearings|
|Spokes||Reinforced head straight gauge 14G/2.0mm SUS304 Stainless Steel (black)|
|Nipples||12mm brass (black)|
|Axle||100 x 12mm|
|Extras||High-pressure rim tape, 6-bolt adapter|
* Subject to change without notice.
|100 x 12mm / Black / 650B||058817391279||247521-01||49N24443464K|